Welcome to Charles H. Castle Elementary. It is my pleasure to work with your child in my kindergarten class where they will be Alas' Awesome Astronauts. I look forward to see your child's growth academically, socially, and emotionally. I am excited to get to know each and everyone of you. ☺
Just a little about myself. I am a 5th year teaching in kindergarten. I received my bachelor, credentials, and master degree from CSU Bakersfield. I love being a teacher, mom, and wife. I love to play tennis with my family. I love to read, swim, paint, do outdoor activities, drink Starbucks, go to the movies and dinners. ♥
My Educating Beliefs are:
1. That all children are talented and capable of learning to achieve academic goals.
2. That all children need motivation, encouragement, and clear as well as high expectations.
3. That children should be provided with a positive and safe environment at school and at home.
4. That learning should be engaging, interactive, and FUN!!!!
5. That teachers learn as much from their students, as students learn from the.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me via email or phone call. ☺Mrs. Carolina AlasKindergarten Teacher