Mild/ModerateEducation SpecialistIIC Special Education TeacherIIC Reading & English Language Arts (Read 180) 7th GradeIIC Mathematics 7th GradeIIC Study Skills 7th GradeEmail Me: firstname.lastname@example.orgMr. Robert Fischer is an Education Specialist Teacher at Actis Jr High School, for Special Educataion Mild to Moderate instruction. He currently teaches and supports the 7th grade population of students identified with mild disabilities at Actis Jr High. He has been teaching as a Special Education teacher since 1999 within the Southern California area, and for a 4 year period within the state of Missouri. Within that time he has continually pursued education in the area of Special Education, and currently has a Masters in Education.
"I believe that all individuals can learn and need to have opportunities whereby they can experience a fulfilling life, and experience personal as well as professional growth. Life-long learning is the key to social, financial, and personal advancement." Robert Fischer
Credentials are as follows:
- - BFA California State University Long Beach 1996 (CSULB)
- - Preliminary Education Specialist Credential 2007 (CSULB)
- - Highly Qualified English Language Arts. 2009 (CSET-English)
- - Clear Education Specialist Credential 2010 (NU)
- - Masters in Education 2011 (NU)
- - Avid trained teacher ELA Reading 2012
- - AVID Summer Institute Training Mathematics 2013 & 2019
- - Direct Interactive Instruction (DII) training 2014
Check out the weekly assignments and homework pages. Here you can view video that connects to what we are learning in class, and you can download your homework for the week. Check it out!