School Office Hours: 7:45am-4:15pm
* Before of after school hours a voicemail message can be left.
The office staff at Warren are the best in the business. The safety and well being of all Warren students is the top priority. In an effort to be consistent and fair to everyone, a picture ID is always required when anyone picks-up or inquires about a student, even if we know you personally. For that reason,it is very important to keep your child's emergency card contacts up-to-date. All changes to emegency contacts require a parent/guardian picture ID as well. Thank you for your cooperation.
1. Proof of residence (PG&E or Water Bill in parent's/guardian's name, Home Purchase/ Construction Contract/Escrow Documents if purchasing a new home, Rental Agreement from a Property Management Company only (no private party agreements accepted), pay stubs, voter registration, documentation/correspondence from a government agency or declaration of residency signed by the parent or legal guardian)
2. Current Immunization record
3. Proof of Age (birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport or affidavit signed by the parent or legal guardian)
4. Last report card/STAR test scores
Special Note: Warren has a school binder policy students MUST follow.
Students will need:
1. 2 inch binder
2. Assignment book (available through the school)
3. Dividers for each subject
4. College-ruled paper
5. Pencils, pens, erasers. and color pencils