Hello, I am Christine Self, 6th Grade Teacher, in order to guarantee your child and all of the students in my classroom the excellent learning environment that they deserve, I am utilizing the following Behavior Plan for this year.
I believe ALL students can behave appropriately in my classroom. I will not allow a student to stop me from teaching and/or hinder other students from learning.
1. Listen and follow directions.
2. Be kind/respectful to others.
3. Finish and turn in all class work, homework.
4. Work at the appropriate voice level.
5. Be neat and orderly.
6. Follow all school rules.
If a child chooses to break a rule:
2. Lose priviledges and/or recess
3. Parent note or phone call
4.Sent to Principal/Parent Notified
The following behaviors will result in automatic removal from the classroom to the principal-
1. Physical contact (that is a harnmful act towards another person)
2. Foul Language
3. Disrespectful towards staff or adult