District's Beliefs & Values
The Panama-Buena Vista Union School District learning community provides a safe, supportive environment where all students can ask questions, find answers, reach their full academic potential and become caring, responsible citizens.
Our beliefs and values are:
- All children can learn, we teach all children.
- All children deserve a quality education in a safe environment.
- All stake-holders are active listeners and learners.
- Everyone works collaboratively to attain maximum achievement.
- We build relationships on respect for others and self.
- We value our community’s diversity and its differences while embracing our commonalities.
- We hold ourselves accountable to achieve high standards through research-based instruction.
- Education is a partnership between the school, family and our community.